Monday, November 12, 2007

Singapore

Okay, now a couple of shots from Singapore. The trip was great, the class I taught went well, I just received my reviews and they were all excellent. I will put up a couple of pictures that I thought were just amazing! The first one is a temple, if you look at the sign in the front you will see there was firewalking on this day, the one below is where everyone just puts their shoes outside the temple.. amazing anyone can find them when they come out. Next is the famous Raffles Hotel, then a city shot and finally a monkey I saw when going through a nature center.





2 comments:

the Pearce Place said...

Hey I just discovered your pictures! I Had no idea you went to Singapore, these are amazing pictures. Thanks for the update

kachers said...

You went to Singapore?